Why not just take the medication from your doctor?
Why bother seeing an acupuncturist and get pins stuck in you?
What can pins do that drugs can't?
Your acupuncturist will want to strengthen you so that you're less likely to get ill or stressed again.
Acupuncture wellness comes from:
- understanding your condition in a new way, one that often helps you change it
- diagnosing your condition so you get correct treatment
- economically treating you with acupuncture needles (much cheaper than drugs, though you may have to pay the acupuncturist)
- not needing medication, so very few side-effects
- often, pleasantly relaxing you during treatment
- usually, seeing the same practitioner every time
- usually, getting better, so you don't need further treatment and don't become dependent on medication
- usually finding that benefits come not just in pain levels but in your ability to do things and enjoy life more: acupuncture wellness!
We also offer Auriculotherapy, also known as "ear acupuncture," which is a needleless form of acupuncture. This service is used for smoking cessation (stop smoking treatments), weight loss, sleeping disorders, anxiety and much more!